Personal information protection basic policy
We have established the following policies in order to properly handle personal information entrusted to us by members so as not to damage the relationship of trust with members, and we have established all laws and other norms regarding the proper handling of personal information. We hereby declare that we will make our employees comply and make continuous improvements and efforts.
We will clarify the rules regarding the handling of personal information and make them known to employees.
1. When collecting personal information of members, we will clarify the purpose of collection and the scope of use, and obtain the consent of the members.
2. We will not use the personal information provided by the members except for the purpose of consent.
3. We will take technical safety measures and pay the utmost attention to the personal information provided by our members, and strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized intrusion, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information. I will.
4. We will promptly respond to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, and suspension of use of the personal information of the members we hold.
5. We will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information of members, and will review and improve the basic policy as appropriate.
6. We handle the personal information of members in the following manner in accordance with the basic policy for personal information protection.
1. Purpose of use of personal information acquired and held by us The purpose of using personal information that
obtains and holds from members is as follows.
However, the address information of other people designated as members will be used only for the purposes of (4) and (7) unless the designated person gives individual consent.
Please note that the following purposes of use are subject to change within a reasonable range.
(1) Age verification of service use by date of birth
(2) Creation and identification of member accounts by email address
(3) Sending e-mail newsletter
(4) When a member applies for reservation / purchase of goods or services, application for gifts, or other transactions, delivery of goods, provision of services, payment of payment, inquiries from members For correspondence, inquiries to members, related after-sales service, and other business necessary for business execution
(5) To personalize the content and advertisements viewed by members based on their personal attributes such as gender, age, place of residence, hobbies / preferences, purchase history, and browsing history of our website.
(6) To analyze the use of this site by members and develop new services and improve existing services.
(7) Response to inquiries from members by e-mail, mail, telephone, etc.
(8) Use necessary for providing services in connection with (1) to (7) above
(9) In individual services, personal information may be used for purposes not specified above. In that case, we will post it on the website of the individual service.
2. Provision of personal information acquired by us to a third party
We will not provide it to a third party except in the following cases.
With the consent of the member
When outsourcing to an external contractor in order to achieve the above purpose of use (after concluding a confidentiality agreement, outsource)
When there is a disclosure request from a police agency, court, etc., and when disclosure is made in accordance with the law
3, Safety management for personal information protection
Our company has established rules to protect the personal information of members. In addition, we will endeavor to maintain and improve the safety management measures necessary to protect the personal information of members.
4, Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion of personal information
A member or an agent with legitimate authority can request disclosure, correction, suspension of use and deletion of the member's personal information held by the Company after following the prescribed procedures. For details of the procedure, please see "Request for Disclosure of Personal Information". However, in the following cases, the personal information of the member cannot be disclosed.
When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the member or a third party.
When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper operation of our business.
5. Inquiries and consultation regarding the handling of personal information
For inquiries and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following window.
Personal information inquiry window
Email address: [email protected]
■ Access log and IP address
We record the information of the person who accessed the website in the form of an access log. The access log contains the domain name and IP address of the person who accessed it, the type of browser used, the date and time of access, etc., but does not contain any personally identifiable information. The access log will be used as data to further improve the service of the website, but will not be used for any other purpose.
■ Adoption of encrypted communication by SSL
We use 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted communication when sending and receiving personal information. SSL has become established as the most popular security function for encrypted communication between transmission and reception on the Internet, and is used by many websites. By automatically encrypting the personal information entered by the member and sending and receiving it, it is possible to prevent the leakage or falsification of important information.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we do not guarantee 100% security during communication.